In response to evolving community needs, REDCODE INC offers job specific safety courses and certificates and other activities for construction industry as per local law. These provide community residents with accessible and affordable educational and job training opportunities, and help individuals and businesses and other institutions respond to changes in technology and the job environment along with local law and standard. We take a leadership role in providing access to all community people involve with construction industry to enrich the quality of life through job safety training and education.
Redcode Inc is committed to providing affordable learning in a stimulating environment that encourages professional and career advancement as well as opportunities to experience personal enrichment.
In response to changing and evolving community and business needs, we offer job training programs that offer opportunities for lifelong learning job skills enhancement as well as personal and professional development in construction industry.
- To provide accessible, affordable skill training and job advancement opportunities for all workers, labors, professionals and new commers in construction industry .
- To respond to the record-breaking rate of individuals seeking career opportunities (changing, new and advanced) through job specific training certificate (accepted by industry standards, professional associations, state mandates) programs
- To enhance work opportunities in the high growth job occupations.
- To build viable partnerships with business and industry to provide high quality,
- customized training for effective services and productivity while following all rules, regulations, standards and laws.
- To support access to education and career advancement through literacy and skills development programs as well as test preparation programs.
- To satisfy the community’s demand for professional and personal development through industry specific training and education.
- Empower individuals, organizations and communities to enhance careers, lives and social development.
- Promote diversity, respect, inclusion and collaboration.